Friday, December 18, 2009

missing in action

but I have a good excuse (I know I'm always making excuses...so maybe I just suck at blogging, what are you going to do?) Anyways, school has been keeping me busy and now...on my first free day, I had no idea what to do with myself. Ok, that's a lie too, I had to many things to do but limited myself to only the best...if only everyday was as tasty as today.

Morning/Afternoon
slept in, mmmmm tasty
panettone french toast and eggs, mmmmm more tasty

Later....
bus bus bus....miss my bus stop....bus bus bus
turn in library books, mmm the library....dusty.
grocery shopping
bus bus bus
BAKING, mmmmm.....triple ginger cookie.....mmmm triple tasty :)

(listen to Lucinda Williams, Fruits of my Labor....it was my theme song for the day)

2 comments:

Sam said...

panettone french toast!!?? delish!

Margot said...

hahaha "bus bus bus" oh Sara G how I miss you <3